This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Simulation Games
With over a decade of experience, OPM’s client has created successful games adapted from famous brands on next gen gaming platforms as well as their own critically acclaimed original IPs. They are looking for Online Programmers to work on their next big simulation title.
- Excellent C++ programming skills
- Professional games studio experience in network programming
- Excellent at tuning tools
- Professional experience with current console SDKs
- Manage the integration of the network layer into the game
- Oversee the client/server model
- Oversee the P2P model
- Manage the cloud services
- Oversee the social network sharing system
- Work within LAN, internet, PC, Console, and mobile constraints
- Management of data, missions, and leader boards
- Enhancement of the internal network library
- Create documentation on the designed and/or programmed elements
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 422!