This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Racing Franchise
Our client is an award-winning studio who are currently seeking a Outsource manager to oversee content creation by external vendors
The successful candidate will have the ability to develop and maintain long-term positive relationships with by internal and external development partners whilst ensuring everyone is striving for the same goal.
- Experience of working with external development partners in the game industry
- Full development lifecycle experience in a production or other managerial role
- Exposure to workflow and productivity tools used in game development and outsourcing (i.e. Confluence, Shotgun)
- Understanding of game development methodology
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Develop and maintain long-term positive relationships with our internal teams and external development partners
- Create and maintain roadmaps and schedules of work for the completion of external tasks, ensuring project dates are upheld
- drive effective collaboration and continuous improvement through our workflow and communications processes
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 417!