This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Open World Multiplayer Games
OPM’s client, a developer of popular single and multiplayer multiplatform games, is currently looking for a Partnership Manager to join their team in Norway.
This successful candidate will take the lead on a broad range of different partnerships, from commercial to promotional, with global and regional partners.
Utilising a strong commercial background, you will collaborate with the marketing and sales team team to create and execute promotional partnerships and campaigns to increase growth and revenue.
- Good experience in Sales, Marketing, or another commercial capacity within the gaming industry, preferably on the developer/publisher side.
- Able to combine imaginative thought with a data-driven methodology
- Excellent proactive and reactive communication skills, with a strong ability to present insight and strategies to argue for your decisions and suggestions
- Experience with business negotiations and contract reviews
- Passionate about gaming and games development
- Available for travel
- Maintain relationships and keep an open line of communication with key commercial partners in the global gaming industry including first parties
- Work with partners by following up and executing on campaigns and other opportunities
- Ensure internal teams are fully up to date on plans and activities, as well as keeping partners informed about roadmaps, titles, and activities
- Champion studio titles among partners, selling in projects and ensuring all avenues for potential collaboration are explored
- Engage with potential publishing partners globally, from exploring options to developing deals and negotiating contracts
- Represent the studio at industry events and in meetings with key commercial partners
- Working with the sales, marketing, and creative teams to capitalize on strategic partnerships
- Maintain relationships with external partners, meeting with them regularly both online and at industry events
- Flexible working schedule
- Relocation assistance
- Healthcare package
- Free gym access
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 01206 214 427!