One Player Mission are working with a London based developer looking for Programmers with a wide range of skills. For over 15 years they have covered all areas of game development, from working on their own IPs to award-winning third-party titles for Nintendo and Sony.
They are seeking a programmer to join their porting and development team, to help convert some of the most exciting titles in the industry to new platforms.
- Outstanding C# and Unity3D (version 5 or above) skills.
- Strong knowledge of optimisation tools and techniques
- Solid professional experience with cross-platform codebases
- Strong understanding of 3D Maths, as well as 2D and 3D graphics and rendering techniques
- Strong professional experience developing for console
- Brilliant English communication skills, both written and oral.
- Creating and converting code between different console platforms
- Implementation of platform specific functionality and features
- Implementation of platform specific code
- Optimisation and maintenance of existing code
- Communicating with team members to schedule and complete tasks to a high quality
- Professional experience porting games across modern gaming platforms
- Professional experience with scripting languages such as Python and Lua
- Professional experience with third party middleware (network, physics, audio, effects)
- Professional experience with mobile platforms.
- Crunch-free working environment
- Annual Salary Review
- Company Pension
- Central London Location
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!