Project: PC & Console Games
OPMs client is a well-established French video game developer and publisher, with a history of high quality, diverse and original catalogue of games across all major platforms.
To support their strong growth, they are looking for Senior Developer to design and set-up the services to be used by internal studios and external partners.
- Master of Science Software Engineering
- Unreal 5 / Unity Experience
- Experience in setting up a production pipeline
- D3D12 or Vulkan Experience.
- Performance testing Experience
- Video Game Engine Architecture Experience
- Ability to get in and add functionality into existing source code
- Understanding of memory management, multi-threaded programming and runtime optimizations
- Mastering C++, GLSL, HLSL
- Tools knowledges, 3DS Max, Maya; Motionbuilder
- CI/CD Tools experience
- Professional English
- Knowledge of character animation is a plus
- Knowledge of light computing technology is a plus
- SDK and new platforms implémentation : Store SDK implementation, evaluation and participation in porting production on different platforms;
- CI/CD setup and implementation : technical support for internal studios, definition needs with IT departments. Monitoring and implementation of automation within ongoing productions;
- Support Focus Entertainment Studios : You will share your experience among every studio and support development at important stages;
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!