This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: PC Strategy Games
OPM are working with a team of experienced, quality driven video game lovers who want to create the finest strategy games in the Industry.
Based in Paris and established for over 7 years. they have developed critically acclaimed strategy titles. They boast a close relationship with the community which is a core feature of the studio’s philosophy.
- Master’s degree in applicable field
- Extensive professional experience in a similar or applicable position
- Outstanding C# skills and understanding of Unity
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent ability to work in a team and interact with a variety of disciplines including game designers and producers etc.
- Solid build control to adjust to every platform
- Good gameplay sensibility to understand the code and alter it according to each platform’s requirements.
- Good UI sensibility to alter their interfaces dependent on the platform requirements.
- Aid the team, under the supervision of the Technical Director and the Lead Programmer on a range of activities.
- You will integrate various SDK and implement the necessary services through the existing layers of abstraction.
- Basic understanding of Steam networks, Photon, and multiplayers.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!