" Ref - 5272300. This is an exciting chance to work with a talented Central London studio on a highly anticipated new realm of AAA online gaming. We need an experienced Principal Game Designer to drive the development of systems and features whilst inspiring the rest of the team.
• Work alongside project leadership to deliver best-in-class systems and features in support of the game’s vision
• Prototype game features on paper and in-game to find the fun during early development
• Create and maintain documentation for new and existing systems and features
• Regularly seek feedback from wider team to aid you in honing player experience
• Conduct research across all media to better deliver against goals and vision of player experience for the project
• 8 years + experience in professional game design
• Experienced working on RPG titles with a passion for the mechanics and systems behind the genre
• Extensive knowledge of types of RPG games (Action RPGs, strategy RPGs, adventure RPGs)
• Expertise in one or several areas of game design
• Analytical mindset, capable of deconstructing market-leading features
• Experienced delivering high-quality features and content with a cross-disciplinary team
• Motivated to mentor and champion junior members
This role is hybrid/studio based in London, relocation assistance is provided.
Prior experience in these areas would be desirable but the studio really values talent and passion above all else!
Get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this incredible opportunity!
We are partnered with numerous studios so if this position isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for your next role still get in touch and we can discuss what you’re looking for."