One Player Mission’s client are seeking a talented Principal Game Designer to drive the development of features which support their aims.
The successful candidate will collaborate with the rest of the design team to ensure that all features work together as a whole.
- Previous experience in professional game design.
- Experience working on at least one RPG title.
- Knowledge of many types of RPG games (MMO, action RPGs, strategy RPGs, adventure RPGs).
- Expertise in one or several fields of game design.
- Outstanding communication and documentation skills.
- An analytical mindset, capable of deconstructing market-leading features.
- Experience delivering high-quality features and content with a cross-disciplinary team.
- Work closely with project leads to deliver best-in-class systems and features in support of the game’s vision.
- Prototype game features on paper and in-game.
- Create and maintain documentation for new and existing systems and features.
- Seek out and embrace feedback.
- Drive development of tools and systems.
- Seek feedback from the wider team to aid you in honing the player experience.
- Conduct research across all streams of media to better deliver against the goals and vision.
- 30 days annual leave, in addition to all UK Bank Holidays.
- £425 yearly wellness allowance to spend on i.e. gym membership etc.
- Discretionary annual performance-based bonus of up to 12%.
- Hybrid work-from-home policy (3 days in the office, 2 days at home).
- Visa sponsorship (individual & dependents).
- Relocation assistance for new hires moving from outside the UK.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214427