One Player Mission’s client is looking for an experienced Principal Lighting Artist to help them set a high artistic and technical bar that inspires their team and helps them achieve striking and beautifully lit games, infused with mood and atmosphere.
The successful candidate will have a strong craft and technical understanding and a ability capture different image styles and stories.
- Strong understanding of art principles including tone, composition and colour theory.
- Great technical understanding of Real Time Lighting.
- Good understanding of Physically Based Rendering and HDR pipelines.
- Good mentorship and empathetic people management capability.
- Mastery over the baked and dynamic lighting solutions in Unreal.
- Good understanding of Blueprints or other tools.
- Experience shipping titles on the Unreal Engine.
- Bring the Art Directions vision and Aesthetics to life with excellent fidelity.
- Help building and maintaining a Lighting Pipeline that is scalable and that can provide excellent results.
- Ensuring the visuals of the game deliver a great game experience and readability.
- Collaborate with other sub-disciplines including Environment Art, Level Design, VFX, Cinematics and Tech Art.
- Maintain excellent quality, efficiency and consistency across your work and mentor other artists to elevated the team expertise.
- Work your way, with access to progressive working patterns including hybrid and fully remote
- Substantial performance-related pay system on top of your basic compensation, along with enhanced pension contributions and life assurance scheme
- Bespoke VISA and relocation packages for you and your family, with support from our team throughout the whole process
- 25 days of holiday and 8 Bank Holidays a year, plus our annual studio closure between Christmas and New Year’s
And many more!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 415!