One Player Mission is working with an exciting studio founded in 2012 by a group of creative and management veterans with years of industry experience. A visionary game development studio based in the heart of Liverpool’s vibrant game development hub with over 200 team members.
They are looking for a Principal Online Services Programmer to join the early development of a new, AAA, Unreal 5 multiplayer action game. This bold project aims to break new ground in multiplayer, blending gameplay mechanics in new ways and deeply embedding storytelling elements into a unique universe.
- Developing services to support online titles.
- Interfacing with console platform systems.
- Implementing API systems as required.
- Architect reliable and robust systems.
- Use your development experience to help mentor and guide more junior members of the coding team.
- Familiarity with DevOps processes.
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4 or 5.
- Experience with AWS or similar services advantageous.
- Knowledge of range of game services such as Steam and PSN back ends.
- Strong knowledge of, and experience of programming in C++.
- General software engineering knowledge, such as OOP, design patterns & API development.
DESIRABLE (Good to have)
- Understanding of game analytics.
- Experience with Console development and/or mobile.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!