We are working with one of the largest VR developers in the world, who are looking for an experienced Principal VFX Artist to join their team and work on their latest projects.
What you will be doing:
- Be responsible for creating high quality VFX in a range of techniques and styles
- Research and implement new, innovative VFX techniques
- Collaborate across multi-disciplinary members of the art team t0 ensure that VFX align with the overall artistic direction of the project
- Mentor and guide junior VFX artists
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and techniques in VFX
Who you are:
- 6+ years of experience as a VFX Artist or similar
- Great knowledge of Unreal Engine e.g. shaders, blueprint, particle systems
- Familiar with Unreal Engine’s Niagara Systems
- Extensive knowledge of special effects software e.g. FumeFX, RealFlow, Embergen, Houdini
- Great English written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive salary with a healthy work-life balance
- Great benefits offered
- Flexible working hours
- Access to the latest VR hardware and titles
- Friendly and supportive work environment
Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference 2832.
Big Planet is an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.