OPMs client is the largest VR developer in the world creating a true multi-platform AAA VR action shooter based on a global franchise.
They are kicking off development on new AAA VR project, they are looking to recruit an experienced Principal VFX Artist who can aid them in their mission!
As the Principal VFX Artist you will be closely collaborating with a variety of departments on the project, such as animation and cinematics, and support our mission to make an electrifying and captivating action title, through your amazing effects contributions.
- A talented artist with a polished show reel that displays examples of your VFX work in the AAA games space.
- You have a strong knowledge of particle systems in AAA games.
- You have a demonstrated history of creating realistic effects in a 3D game engine.
- You have a demonstrated history of using Max, Maya, or Houdini or create high quality effects, or another major DCC tool.
- Someone with an eye for colouring with VFX and its significance in setting tone.
- Experience/knowledge of coding
- Houdini experience would be seen as a big plus
- Craft immersive, photo realistic visual effects in our Glacier game engine.
- Work alongside the art team to create fantastic state of the art visuals for their exciting new IP!
- Display both creativity and technical expertise, to capture the extravagant cinematic tone of their new IP, through realistic visual effects.
- Collaborate with other departments to contribute to a smooth and efficient production process.
- A company culture that values a healthy work-life balance
- Room to learn, grow and share your creative input
- Flexible working hours
- Pension plan
- Relocation assistance is offered.
- The latest VR hardware and titles which you can borrow and take home
And many more! Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214417!