This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA FPS Game
Our client is a world class team of diverse and multi-national talent who are well known for crafting memorable gaming experiences and are seeking a Producer to join their team developing a brand-new FPS IP.
The successful candidate will play a crucial role in the ensuring teams work effectively, working in tandem with other Producers, leads and directors to create the project schedule, identify dependencies and solve problems
- Professional experience delivering AAA games, having worked on at least 1 shipped game
- Professional experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Up-to-date understanding and a keen interest in methodologies
- Good adaptability and problem-solving skills
- Able to work within a team and to actively work to make the team operate cohesively
- Work with the team to enable them delivering their goals
- Work across the project supporting focus teams or assist other Game Producers, leads and directors
- Improve process, pipelines, and interactions between the different parts of the team and the sub teams
- Experience with software such as Excel, PowerBi, PowerQuery
- Experience with SharePoint and Office macros
- Relocation package for you and your dependents
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Private medical and dental insurance, life insurance
- Generous holiday allowance plus full studio closure over the Christmas and New Year period, and all UK Bank holidays
- Annual discretionary studio bonus
- Wellbeing support with an employee assistance programme
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 427!