This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Games
Our client is seeking an experienced Producer looking for their next challenge within the AAA dev space.
The successful candidate will work with cross discipline teams and be responsible for ensuring the schedule, scope and risks for the features are constantly monitored and communicated.
- Experience of a full development lifecycle (pre-production through to release) on at least 1 game title.
- Experience of project managing various development disciplines
- Experience leading teams building AAA titles on current generation platforms.
- Broad understanding across diverse areas of game-making.
- Specialized experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Up-to-date understanding and a keen interest in project planning methodologies
- Able to work within a team and to actively work to make the team operate cohesively
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Project)
- A natural leader who can motive and drive development teams and processes.
- Proactive and open-minded in solving scheduling issues relating to the complex development structure of game development.
- To lead feature or development teams and cooperate across different disciplines to define project goals, requirements and agree priorities of work.
- Regularly review progress with the team and senior management, collecting feedback on features, understand how all departments work combines toward the goals of our games.
- Define and understand the risks during concept and manage them through the features development.
- Make sure that project team members are working from a tracked schedule and that they have a strong sense of ownership, responsibility and accountability for the quality and timeliness of their contribution.
- Document, track and communicate project status and scheduling changes with key members of the team and adapt the schedules where required.
- Improve process, pipelines, and interactions between the various parts of the team and the sub teams.
- Responsible for the deployment of appropriate production processes and methodology on assigned projects which support the team and facilitate the creation of the best possible games.
- Scheduling and attending development meetings on any assigned projects, setting agendas, facilitating discussions, taking notes and identifying action points arising from any meeting.
- Offering leadership to both a project's team of development leads and the wider project team.
- Guaranteeing excellent communication, positive working relationships, and teamwork within the development teams and across disciplines.
- Removing obstacles that arise during development to ensure that the team can focus on what they do best.
- Providing production guidance and support to other project teams where required.
- Undertaking milestone reviews with the relevant stakeholders to ensure they are achieved to the highest standards.
- Mentor and manage junior production members.
- Be a representative for our client to their award-winning clients, fostering and maintaining strong working relationships with their development partners.
- Be a key contact for our external partners, providing updates and assisting with the flow of communication.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 417!