OPMs client is an independent game development studio based in London.
They help developers and publishers bring their games to market by providing porting services and development support throughout the development cycle. Aside from porting activities, they are also keen on original development, and have developed and released several titles in a previous incarnation.
They are very excited to open a new Producer role in their London head office. You will work closely with other members of the team to develop a brand new title from start to finish on PC and next-generation platforms.
- Work with a multi-disciplinary team of programmers, artists, and designers to oversee the creation and implementation of art, design, and code
- Coordinate across time zones with other members of management to bring together a indie project with a small team
- Report health and status of team and tasks to other leads and management
- Create, break-down, and manage tasks to ensure features are implemented with quality
- A proven career with game development experience in an internal development production role
- Been credited on at least 1 shipped multi-platform title in a management position
- A demonstrated understanding of various Project Management methodologies including Scrum/Agile, as well as good organizational skills and an ability to balance project demands with high quality
- A demonstrated ability to mitigate risk and prioritize features based on their cost and risk versus their value to the project
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
- Proficiency with project management tools such as JIRA
- Ability to create a culture of quality and personal accountability throughout the development pipeline
- The ability to drive teams of developers to ensure timely deliveries
- Good people skills, and approachable attitude towards colleagues and other stakeholders
- Excellent communicator in speech and writing
- A calm and deliberate approach within a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Experience working remotely with a third-party development partner
- Experience with recent generation console development
- Fair working hours – Our client believe in a good work/life balance, so they offer a crunch-free environment
- 25 Days Holiday, Plus bank holidays
- Annual Salary Review
- Company Pension
And many more!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214413!