OPMs client is seeking for a talented Producer to join their growing team of Outsourced Art Specialists!
The successful candidate will be an experienced and exceptionally talented Producer to join our clients working on various projects for various game styles
- A proven career with experience in a similar role
- Must be based in the US
- Portfolio of previously shipped multiple titles in a production position.
- Experience managing the schedules of multiple departments within the game team.
- Ensure that milestones are agreed, detailed, and delivered as expected.
- Previously created milestone content and realistic production schedules in coordination with team leads and management.
- Experience identifying and resolving conflicts between schedule, capacity, and design goals.
- Effectively manage day to day communication of matters regarding schedule, capacity, change and risk whilst making recommendations accordingly.
- Manage production to achieve your project’s requirements on a timely matter without compromising quality.
- Lead and cooperate closely with your team to make sure they have everything they need to do their work.
- Drive day-to-day backlog execution, review sprint results, adapt schedules.
- Liaise with other areas of the studio and external partners to facilitate development.
- Be responsible for planning the workload of the development team.
- Establish goals and priorities that help teams focus on the critical aspects.
- Collaborate with the art and creative directors, and various discipline leads to define project needs and establish development pipelines together with Art Supervisor.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214413!