This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Cross Platform Games
OPM is excited to be working with this leading digital and social games publisher, and one of the top innovators in its field. They are seeking a Producer to join their team as they take on the challenge of developing a high-quality cross-platform title.
- Experience as a Producer, in the F2P business model
- Ability to organise a team’s workflow following a stringent schedule
- Ability to manage, motivate and work with a team under pressure
- Ability to report to managers clearly and thoroughly
- Good English language skills
- Passionate about games and games development
- Organising the team, planning, and following up on the various production cycles, including pitch, concept, design documentation, mock-up, alpha, beta, gold
- Supervising quality in different areas of development such as game design, art, programming
- Delivering the project on time while respecting the allocated budget
- Communicating regularly with global editing teams
- The producer will be assisted daily by the studio manager and global leads.
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- Experience in managing teams of creative and specialised people
- A technical background
- Degree(s) in management or engineering
- Good knowledge of the entertainment industry
- 25 vacation days per year
- Private medical health insurance
- Free language courses
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 427