Media Molecule - Producer (Events and Community)
It’s an exciting time to be part of Media Molecule as we look to further push the creative boundaries of gaming. Our studio is fast paced, dynamic, collaborative and is undergoing a period of significant growth and evolution!
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and organised individual to support our Community and Events team. We’re looking for someone to partner with the team to ensure we’re continuing to create engaging and creatively brave content under our internal MmCommunity brand - building upon our in- game events such as DreamsCom, All Hallows Dreams and the Impys.
- Contributing to and managing the planning, scheduling and live release of work for a multi-discipline team.
- Working with your lead and team to set clear project goals in line with the wider product strategy.
- Ensure that the Mm Community content reflects Media Molecule’s mission, strategies and values.
- Delivering Mm Community content that helps engage and grow a positive community within Dreams.
- Responsible for producing realistic production schedules, in coordination with team leads and key stakeholders.
- Supporting the team with production processes, using a blend of agile and other project management methodologies.
- Tracking and updating on the project progress, producing status reports and team updates.
- Responsible for identifying and resolving conflicts between schedule, budget, and project scope.
- Engaging with both the Data Analytics and User Testing teams to ensure Mm Community content has well-defined KPIs and OKRs, ensuring content reflects a data-informed creative process.
- Responsible for working with external Sony departments such as Marketing and Legal - sharing project schedule + milestone dates and overseeing the handover of materials.
- Providing supporting material for budget reports and flagging any risks to current project budgets.
- Working closely with your line manager and the wider production team, identifying opportunities for efficiencies, critical dependencies and risk mitigation strategies.
- Able to prioritise and make decisions effectively.
- Able to set tangible and achievable project goals based on resources available.
- Able to work with multiple stakeholders of different experience levels and crafts to effectively coordinate deliverables.
- Able to effectively prioritise tasks across multiple concurrent objectives.
- Proactive, self-organised and able to work independently.
- Experience working in the games industry on Live Service titles
- Experienced in project management using Jira, Tello or other related tools.
- Experience of planning multiple projects from conception through to completion with a mixed-discipline team of creative people.
- Experience of sprint and milestone management.
- Experience identifying and proactively resolving impediments to project delivery.
- Experience working in the games industry on AAA titles.
- Experience of Live Service Mobile
- Experience of line management.
- Experience managing budgets with targets/restrictions.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Media Molecule is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category. We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity.