Our client is looking for an experienced and talented Producer to strengthen its team.
In this role you will be directly reporting to the Production Director, and you will be working closely with several other producers and stakeholders to ensure that the day-to-day development runs smoothly. To thrive in this role, we believe you are a go-getter that enjoys responsibility and to see things through with an invested interest in the technical side of game development.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day development and timely delivery of a section of a major AAA project, to a high quality.
- Coordinate team members from across various departments resulting in the delivery of game features.
- Work with Directors, Leads and other Producers to define milestone goals, both long term roadmaps and short-term sprints, of the area of the game under your responsibility.
- Set up sprints and maintain the product backlog for the areas of the game under your responsibility.
- Track, communicate progress and resolve problems during sprints.
- Develop and maintain both short- and long-term capacity planning methods.
- Coordinate and manage approvals from the appropriate creative and technical Leads.
- Coordinate gameplay/focus test sessions.
- Coordinate and keep documentation of development meetings as needed.
- Experience of development of Gameplay Systems, coordinating Gameplay Programmers, Designers and Animators, is highly desirable.
- Should be comfortable in understanding, and engaging in discussion about, how gameplay features are implemented at the gameplay-systems level. Deep programming/technical knowledge is not a requirement, but the ideal candidate should have an interest in, and be able to engage in conversation about, the inputs that drive the gameplay systems, and be knowledgeable about the major components of the systems that drive the end-user experience.
- Proven experience of working within a modern game development process, including designing workflows, resolving bottlenecks, identifying dependencies, evaluating work quality, and proactively solving problems.
- Have a solid technical knowledge of computer hardware and software.
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Prior experience working in a AAA studio.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +441206 214413!