This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Multiplayer Games
OPMs client is a developer based in Sweden that has been creating brilliant games for over a decade. Their recent titles have received critical acclaim and commercial success on PC and Console.
They are seeking an experienced Producer to join their latest project. The successful candidates will act as the Product Manager for an area of or for a full product. Along with development you are responsible for budget, coordinating and communicating staffing needs alongside working closely with the marketing and community team.
- Strong professional experience within the game industry as Producer, Development Director or comparable for at least one product.
- Previously taken responsibility for larger teams within large scale productions.
- Comfortable in driving product development in a realistic and predictable manner.
- Good understanding of all disciplines, components and stages of a large-scale production and product lifecycle.
- Can manage, inspire, and work with a team under pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Passionate about games and developing people and products.
- Team player mentality and can demonstrate the motivation and initiative to be proactive, strategic, and transparent.
- Act as Product Manager.
- Create and maintain schedules with the department leads.
- Track progress and be responsible for product quality.
- Create and work against product and production KPI’s.
- Ensure alignment on product goals.
- Report to the team and studio management.
- Establish and follow up on budget with the finance department.
- Ensure transparency, awareness, and excitement within the team.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 420!