Producer – New Mobile Title – Remote working
A London based Games studio are currently looking for a Senior Producer to work on a range of new titles on mobile platforms. The studio is currently working on a range of sequels to their hit, BAFTA Nominated debut title and require this person to work closely with the Studio Founders, with ensuring these titles are produced with the highest quality they can be.
The new titles are themed and based on popular series and crime dramas, so this role will suit someone who enjoys watching these shows. The role will have you actively getting involved with creative/technical teams, helping keep the processes going efficiently and on budget, whilst championing an autonomous approach for production flows.
You’ll also be getting involved with overseeing schedules for multiple products, tracking milestones, quality checking and steering the Production principles whilst having the foresight to spot bottlenecks and blockers that can slow down the project.
This role can be either 100% remote working (indefinitely) or partially remote to begin with, with a view to work onsite when it’s safe, with a split/hybrid work pattern. You must be based in the UK already to be eligible for the remote working option.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Producer
- Released multiple titles on either PC, Console or Mobile (preferred) platforms
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Autonomous and able to use initiative with minimal supervision and a confident decision maker
- Excellent communication, with the confidence to present to senior teams
- Superb attention to detail
- An interest in TV Crime Dramas would be a bonus!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a studio who are working on a range of new games, which you will have a hand in from start to finish. To apply please send your CV to email@example.com