Our client is an independent, small but perfectly formed games studio based in the West Country UK.
Remote position available or in house at our UK offices.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain communication between various disciplines and with partner studios within our organisation.
- Schedule sprints & workload for the team each sprint, including risk assessment and management
- Working with Department leads and Product Owners to plan sprint capacity and estimates
- Communicating with the Game Director and Product Owners regarding sprint scope
- Manage any Associate Producer or Production interns in the team
- Budget management.
- Provide build oversight.
- Tracking work that goes overestimate, reassessing scope as sprints proceed
- Function as a key interdisciplinary point of contact for communication.
- Work to run, manage and track development Project Management.
- Attend/conduct stand ups.
- Support team members to clear blockers and facilitate best performance from developers.
- Manage team backlogs
- Use research and competitive analysis to inform and improve pipeline and process.
- Organize and manage development tracking.
- You will communicate progress of project, known issues, expected points of risk and failure
- A strong motivator with a positive, can-do mindset
- Shipped a minimum of 1 title as a Producer on PC or Console, preferably single player
- Experience with software development practices.
- Experience in project budgeting.
- Track record of managing successful teams
- Perforce and JIRA knowledge
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent understanding of MS Office Suite, specifically word and Excel.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Production experience on multiplayer FPS titles or single player PC/Console games
- Understanding of Unreal Engine.
To apply send CVs to apply to email@example.com