"To apply: Ref - 5128500. My client is searching for a Producer to join their team in the UK, to work on multiple projects over various platforms.
You will be working with various development teams across the entire production process. The main aim of the role is to manage the production of games on time and within budget, while communicating with all 1st parties involved. There will also be expectation to review products from Business Development and report to the team. You will be expected to work on risk mitigation, addressing any issues in anticipation or when they arise. You will also work with the Brand teams to define the creative vision of the game.
- Strong communication skills are essential
- 3+ Years of game production experience including multiple releases.
- Ability to travel is essential
- Expert knowledge of the Games industry and culture
- Proficient in written and verbal English
To apply please email Callum@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.
Please click for more Games Jobs"