This well-known AAA studio based in Stockholm, Sweden is looking for a Product Management Director to work on an established franchise. Your role will focus on the business aspects of development including how to generate revenue from monetization in game, creating a system that doesn’t affect gameplay and diverse enough to maintain player engagement and longevity. You will develop insights, strategy, tactics, and execute plans across user acquisition, marketing, partnerships, first party relations, and more. A key part of your role is maximising the Live Services business as well as creating/running a modern Live Services framework on console.
What will you do?
- Work on our pillar franchise building our product and data team
- Steer A/B experimentation to grow revenue and gameplay
- Manage economy design, testing and finetuning
- Decide which metrics and tools to utilise for all products
- Report to the senior franchise leadership
- Mould the franchise business strategy
- Responsible for the Live Ops and product strategy, growth, revenue, portfolio…
- Nurture and grow the Product Management team
- Work with game team leadership to increase key metrics incl. acquisition, engagement, and monetization
- Business models e.g. economy
- Use analytics in decision making for feature optimisation and development
- Partner with marketing, creative and franchise teams to advance titles ROI
- Design and manage player metrics to drive and maximise
- Engagement, acquisition and monetization
What skills do you need?
- Experience with multivariate and A/B testing
- Constructing intricate in-game economies
- Managing Product Management team and mentoring junior members
- 4+ years’ experience in production, analytics, systems design or product management in video games
- 10 years’ experience in consumers goods
- Consumer research experience to drive product improvements
- Use of analytics to enhance product development
- Use of testing and metrics to support changes in products
Stocks, bonus, excellent renumeration package, pension, private health care, great work-life balance…
To apply pls forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2556.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.