"To apply: Ref - 5168700. Our client, an international video games publisher who specialise in Japanese and Indie games, are looking for a Product Manager to support the CMO in giving their Asia category of games the greatest chance of success, and to communicate in Japanese with partners in Japan.
The client is offering a hybrid working structure with 3 days office, 2 days working from home, and is based in Hertfordshire.
• Oversee the development and delivery of the marketing strategy on all Asia-category games
• Liaise with the Operations and Production team to ensure the timely release of products
• Manage budgets on individual titles
• Oversee all marketing creative – from design to video direction
• Present the product to key stakeholders
• Communicate marketing updates to key stakeholders
• Ancillary support for the Marketing Team
• Fluency in Japanese
• At least 3 years’ of working in a Marketing role (agency or in-house)
• Passionate about video games
• Comfortable with Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Adobe Premier and Photoshop or alternative video editing software
If this role sounds like you would do well in it, send me your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Located – Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Salary – £35k (plus bonus)
To apply please email Ash@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.