ABOUT FIRESHINE GAMES
A digital and boxed publisher with over 20 years of global expertise. Fireshine Games, formally Sold Out publishes indie gems including Core Keeper; MechWarrior; Shadows of Doubt and Gestalt. We enjoy working with talented indie studios Piranha Games; Pugstorm; Cole Powered Games; Team 17, Rebellion, Frontier Developments; No More Robots; and many more.
Part of global gaming giant EG7 the Group is headquartered in Stockholm with approximately 835+ employees in 18 companies worldwide.
OVERALL JOB PURPOSE
You will be part of the global Marketing team, whose role is to lead the marketing strategy of the brand through all phases of launch and post-launch. The team is responsible for the brand strategy, as well as producing and delivering global marketing assets, influencing the product quality, and executing the marketing plans, advertising campaigns and communication for each game launch.
Identify the game’s target audience, positioning, values, and selling points.
Define the brand identity (brand guidelines, style guide, and key art) and the marketing strategy with the core development team and management.
Manage the marketing deliverables: keep up to date a reliable planning, create the marketing deliverables and make sure the marketing assets are aligned with the global brand identity.
Work across the digital portfolio. Bring the games to marketing in Europe, North America, Asia and Australasia.
Championing your games to First Parties; presenting to distribution partners and working closely with our studio development partners & managing the creative external agencies.
Manage the budget, PO’s & invoices for your titles share a monthly update to the Marketing Director.
KEY INTERNAL CONTACTS
- Working closely with all departments within Fireshine Games including: PR & Community; Sales; Operations; Development & Senior Management.
KEY EXTERNAL CONTACTS
- First Parties; development partners; distribution partners; creative & advertising agencies.
- 2 years + experience working in the video games industry in a publishing capacity (Product Management; Community; PR etc.)
- Self-motivated and able to work closely with team members across all disciplines.
- PC skills including: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Adobe.
- Digitally and socially savvy.
- Industry and product knowledge desirable but not essential, but a proven track record in a busy office environment.
- Passionate about Indie videogames.
- Extensive knowledge of the video game market and industry.
- Outstanding Project Management skill.
- Exceptional organization and communication skills.
- Experience working on Early Access projects.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment and managing a multitude of projects.
- Work well under pressure and capable of working both independently or as part of a team.
- Possess a keen eye for detail and able to work efficiently to meet the demands of the role.
Fireshine Games is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.