Job Type: Permanent
Project: Hyper Casual Games
Our client is looking for a Product Manager who will be responsible for designing, planning, and executing the roadmap. You will own an organic team of developers and artists and work in collaboration with other team members in short iterations and with a data-centric approach.
You will guarantee the quality and the performance of the product. You will develop a quarterly and monthly plan aligned with the strategy that leverages all product features, to push their games to new limits!
By joining this team, you will have a strong impact on the business and a unique opportunity to reach hundreds of millions of users by improving existing and new games.
- Extensive experience as a Product Manager, preferably in a B2C Industry
- Experience in a managerial position
- Goal-oriented, highly motivated, takes full ownership of projects
- Team player, who likes to work with people and drive results together
- Adapt well to a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
- Strong organizational skills and Data-driven mindset, high attention to details
- Great communicator & fluent in English. Is able to clearly convey messages in written and oral form.
- Willing to learn and develop in Hyper Casual gaming spaces
- Own multiple Hyper Casual games growth: develop a product vision, strategy, roadmap, and operational means.
- Manage a team of developers and artists and responsibility of the production cycle
- Collect and analyze requirements, write clear and detailed specs and wireframes, define AB tests, prioritize tasks and create a QA plan
- Analyze the success of the product using advanced A/B testing tools
- Work with Developers, Data Analysts, and Monetization Managers to guarantee smooth, efficient implementation
- Identify opportunities to improve the player experience
- Manage ongoing maintenance and improvement of game features
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call us directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214412!