Project: Mobile Games
Our client is seeking a Product Manager for a role that embodies the company’s philosophy of combined business, science, and art.
The successful candidate will be passionate about games and relish researching analytics to consolidate product decisions.
- Solid experience as a Product Manager/Owner in the F2P mobile space
- Practised in leading a team from product conception to live product
- Competent in conceptualising, executing, and analysing live product AB tests
- Experience managing stakeholder relationships
- Skilled at creating KPI dashboards and retrieving data
- Able to use visualisation tools such as Looker and Tableau
- Experienced in data languages such as Python, Matlab, SQL, and R.
- Able to create product roadmaps, features, and strategies
- Leading and elevating a product to the next level
- Making product decisions based on proven data-driven hypotheses
- Co-produce with Developers, Artists and Producers
- Have an in-depth knowledge and ability to enhance product KPI’s
- Form solid professional relationships with your team
DESIRED SKILLS (GOOD TO HAVE)
- Well-versed in ad-based purchases or in-app monetisation
- Experience using statistical models for building LTV projections
- Proficient in user acquisition
- Passion for mobile games
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 412!