Sunny Spain calling your name? Fantastic mobile game studio and team based in the beautiful Barcelona, seeks a passionate and creative Product Manager to join their studio. Work on their various live game titles, leading the team, driving product solutions and creativity!
What you’ll be doing:
- Drive any product backlogs, definite of roadmap and feature creations.
- Leading a high-performance agile team, focus being on new features aligned with team’s KPIs.
- Collaborate and ensure creative and new ideas are given credit and thrive to develop the product.
- Visionary for the team, working towards the highest quality and work excellence.
- Inspire the team, working through obstacles and solutions focussed working within priorities and timelines.
- Collaborate with the product team on innovations, testing, learning and developing.
- Taking ownership and inspiring the team of product professionals who work with you.
Who you are?
- Must have a track record of being a Product Manager in the F2P mobile space, must have worked on shipped F2P title as a Game Designer.
- Must have a sense of data-driven decision making and strong analytical skills.
- Creative and resourceful with the ability to seek solutions and idea generation for product and team challenges.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English.
- Track record of working with multi-disciplinary teams.
- High attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills.
- Passionate about product, creating fun and high engaging games for players!
- Great annual leave policy (and what better in a location by the sea!)
- Newest devices!
- Fun perks that support happy healthy team members – gym, lunches, snacks etc.
- Various development support courses, training etc.
- Team fun (when allowed again) events, games etc. and MUCH MORE!
To be considered, please submit a copy of your latest CV in .doc or .docx to firstname.lastname@example.org Ref 2285 today!
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency who value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Big Planet is a GDPR compliant agency.