As a Product Manager working on the new F2P mobile game "Rise of Cultures", you will group up with our existing Product Management team consisting of our Product Head and another experienced Product Manager.
You will facilitate our feature development teams' processes based on an agile workflow and steer the output of our teams by executing & influencing our planned roadmap.
- Execute our roadmap. Use your game production expertise and share your perspective to ensure & control our sprint progress/milestones accomplishments.
- Set clear tasks. Break down high-level goals and expectations into specific implementations for our game.
- Empower your team. Become the bridge between different disciplines in the team & create an effective team culture.
- Meet the expected quality. Ensure all the standards for product quality/production value are set & consistently met across all functions.
- Use KPIs. Manage the product based on the Key Performance Indicators of our game & define/drive success with metrics.
- Ensure a player-centric view. Manage liveops of our game and include our players' perspectives by respecting our players' feedback.
- Think outside the box. Be curious and don’t accept the status quo, may it be processes, structures, or game-related features.
Your skill set:
- Relevant professional expertise. You have worked for 2+ years as a Product Manager with an interdisciplinary team on a software product. Or, you have been working within another discipline in the games industry for multiple years, and based on your unique background, you are well-versed & eager to grow into a Product Management role.
- Hands-on mentality. You are willing to work independently with a high degree of initiative & self-motivation, operating based on a healthy dose of pragmatism and focusing not only on strategical topics but also on the execution of operational tasks.
- Strong communication skills. You are approaching colleagues pro-actively & you are well-versed in working with a cross-component team.
- Open-minded team player. You are eager to use your English skills every day & confident working in an international, multicultural environment.
- Iterative approach. You are experienced working with agile software development methods such as Scrum or Kanban.
- Analytical mindset. You are well-versed in making data-driven decisions, and your critical thinking empowers our plans to achieve successful results.
- Gamer's attitude. You are passionate for Mobile games combined with a well-trained eye for UX and determined to create the best gameplay for our players.
- Theoretical background. You have successfully finalized an academic degree in business sciences, business informatics, media, or similar studies.
- Team of specialists. Shape the success story of InnoGames and be a part of our international team of professionals in a stable growing company and award-winning employer.
- Career opportunities. Level up your career with excellent development opportunities such as InnoVersity trainings, mentoring, and peer support.
- Outstanding benefits. Get competitive compensation as well as 28 vacation days, a sabbatical, mobile device, contribution to your public transport ticket, and more.
- Flexible working hours. We offer trust-based working hours and active-breaks - play table tennis with your team, work out in our gym or go to our rooftop terrace to get some fresh air.
- Hybrid Working Model. We offer our colleagues the flexibility to choose between working from home and our modern offices in central Hamburg. With regular times planned together in the office, we keep up our unique InnoGames spirit!
- Solution orientation. We are offering an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results.
- Team events. Participate in regular (virtual) team events (e.g., curling, cooking, paintball), barbecue together on our rooftop terrace, and enjoy regular company-get-togethers.
- Food & drinks. We offer free drinks and fresh fruit to contribute to your health and well-being; enjoy the meals delivered by our in-house canteen or cook on your own in one of our employee kitchens.
- Relocation assistance. If you are interested in relocating to Hamburg/Germany, we will help you relocate to Hamburg/Germany regarding all the needed resources.
- Comfy offices. Learn more about our charms and benefits in our virtual office tour.
InnoGames is Germany's leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games. The company based in Hamburg is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar, and Tribal Wars. InnoGames' complete portfolio encompasses seven live games and several mobile titles in production.
Born as a hobby, InnoGames today has a team of 400 employees from more than 30 nations who share the passion of creating unique games that players across the globe enjoy for years. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Are you excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Product Manager? We look forward to receiving your application documents through our online application form. Maximilian Kaeding would be happy to answer any questions you may have.