- Job Title - Product Marketing Executive - Hypercasual Games
- Reports Into - Lead Product Marketing Manager
- Location - Hybrid / Bangalore
A Little Bit about Kwalee….
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game developers and publishers, with well over 900 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Airport Security and Makeover Studio 3D. We also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe.
What’s In It For You?
- Hybrid working - 3 days in the office, 2 days remote/ WFH is the norm
- Flexible working hours - we trust you to choose how and when you work best
- Profit sharing scheme - we win, you win
- Private medical cover - delivered through BUPA
- Life Assurance - for long term peace of mind
- On site gym - take care of yourself
- Relocation support - available
- Quarterly Team Building days - we’ve done Paintballing, Go Karting & even Robot Wars
- Pitch and make your own games on Creative Wednesdays!
Are You Up To The Challenge?
As a Product Marketing Executive you love mobile games and thrive on the excitement of taking a game from small early prototype to global mega-hit.
Your Team Mates
We're a team who are organised with our work; it's challenging, but we're also enthusiastic and data-astute. Hence, tracking campaigns, processes, and KPIs is second-nature to us. We're also transparent about process management, so communication style is essential.
What Does The Job Actually Involve?
- Communicating with in-house development team to organise and run initial stage testing campaigns
- Working with the Internal and Publishing Departments to help promote and prepare our games from their prototype throughout their lives.
- Following and adapting processes to ensure games are fully prepared for release
- Writing copy for store pages, push notifications and many other elements of our games
- Help to run and adapt our App Store Optimisation
- Implementing and improving our in-game cross promotion and special offers
Your Hard Skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Excellent creative writing skills
- Business mindset and understanding of commercial thinking
- High-level communication and presentation skills
- Passion for mobile games
- Prior experience with Project Management tasks
Your Soft Skills
Kwalee has grown fast in recent years but we’re very much a family of colleagues. We welcome people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances, and all we ask is that you collaborate, work hard, ask questions and have fun with your team and colleagues.
We don’t like egos or arrogance and we love playing games and celebrating success together. If that sounds like you, then please apply.
A Little More About Kwalee
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts.
Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle.
We have an amazing team of experts collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Lisbon, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, Cyprus, the Philippines and many more places around the world. We’ve recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales, which is based in France.
We have a truly global team making games for a global audience, and it’s paying off: - Kwalee has been voted the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership Team at the TIGA Awards (Independent Game Developers’ Association) and our games have been downloaded in every country on earth - including Antarctica!