A leader in creating deep and engaging experiences on PC and mobile, Jagex was founded in 2001 and is today one of the UK’s biggest and most respected video game developers and publishers.
Famed for its flagship MMOs RuneScape and Old School RuneScape, Jagex has welcomed more than 260million player accounts to its world and created a $1bn lifetime franchise revenue. Today the RuneScape franchise exists beyond running games in live operations; our titles are living games that connect and inspire millions of players, with content and experiences both inside and outside of inexhaustible game worlds.
Both RuneScape and Old School RuneScape, on PC and mobile, offer ever-evolving, highly-active worlds and our community-focussed development ethos empowers players to have a real say in how each game is shaped.
Jagex is expanding and extending its portfolio with fresh franchise titles, new IP and, in 2018 launched Jagex Partners, delivering third-party publishing and operational services exclusively for the living games of the future.
Jagex employs more than 400 people at its Cambridge headquarters and is on the hunt for talented people to work across the business to help the company to achieve yet another year of record growth and player satisfaction.
Job Purpose: The Product Marketing team are the owners of Go-To-Market planning and execution for all Jagex Partners games. As a Product Marketing Manager for Jagex Partners you will be a key stakeholder in planning and executing Marketing campaigns working alongside the JXP Business Owner and Developer partner to deliver key business objectives. You will act as the air traffic controller between the BO / Developer partner and the wider Publishing teams, working with key stakeholders across User Acquisition, Creative Services, Social Media & Community, CRM and the wider Jagex Partners team to deliver best in class integrated marketing campaignsKey Duties Include:
- Key stakeholder in executing the Jagex Partner titles Go-To-Market strategies
- Working alongside the Marketing Director you will be responsible for maintaining the Product Marketing Plans
- Orchestrate the execution of marketing plans in co-operation with key Publishing stakeholders across UA, Creative, Brand, Social & Community and CRM
- Uncover and curate actionable player insights using available tools
- Partner with the digital marketing agency in the execution of consumer acquisition and requisition campaigns across paid channels
- Work with the Community & Social lead(s) to ensure development and execution of community and social media campaigns aligned to the project objectives
- Drive the production of all publishing creative assets, including the ownership of review points/stakeholder signoff, to ensure overall project timelines and key delivery dates set by the lead Project manager are met and dissemination of content to partners once Final.
- Establish, analyse and track performance of KPI’s and regularly report back
- Participate and contribute to the evaluation process of new titles in review for Jagex Partners
- Support the efforts of the Publishing Partnerships, Platform Partnerships and Business Development teams to serve the company goals across the wider Jagex portfolio of games
- Significant product marketing experience within the games industry.
- Demonstrable record of delivering marketing plans of a high standard, hitting planned dates and within agreed budgets.
- Excellent project management and communication skills.
- Experience using player insights tools to impact marketing decisions
- Experience analysing and tracking performance of games marketing campaigns
- Experience reviewing campaign results through post-mortem analysis to improve future campaigns where needed.
- Experience working with a broad range of teams, UA, Creative, Brand, Social & Community and CRM
- Knowledge and understanding of current trends within online gaming
- Experience working with PC online titles with strong communities a bonus
- Flexible Working- Bonus Scheme- Private Health Care - Gym Membership- Generous Pension Contributions- Life Insurance- Free Cycle Repair- Income Protection- Dental Plan- Free Fruit and Drinks- Subsidised Canteen
Feel like you fit this role, but don’t meet all the requirements? We strive for fresh perspectives, so as long as you can demonstrate how your attitude and other abilities might make up for any gaps we would welcome your application! Jagex are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.