This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Game’s
OPM’s client, is seeking an experienced Marketing Product Manager.
The successful candidate will oversee several games from the different categories in our client’s catalogue. They will develop and successfully implement the marketing strategy for these games.
- Business school degree or equivalent
- Strong marketing experience in the video game or entertainment industry
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Self-driven, organised, conscientious, creative, and proactive.
- Diplomatic and sell ideas.
- In-depth knowledge of video games and are also aware of the constraints related to video game development and physical/digital distribution
- Work closely with in-house producers and follow the games' development
- Draw up unique marketing plans tailored to each game with support from the PR, community, digital and creative teams.
- Start and monitor the production of marketing assets (in-house and with vendors): packs, videos, advertising materials, metadata, etc.
- Organize marketing strategy, asset distribution, media plans, etc. with in-house teams, subsidiaries, and international distributors
- Identify and implement monetisation and pre-order offers
- Provide assistance to the sales team with bespoke sales tools and take part in sales meetings
- Take part in organising trade shows
- Manage the marketing budget you are accountable for
- Create internal reports and sales analyses
- Conduct market analyses and market watches
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 427!