"To apply: Ref - 5114700. Regional Product Manager, Flexible and Remote, €60,000
Product manager with experience in the marketing and sales area of the gaming industry to join a fun studio with a focus on employee satisfaction.
Our client, a well-established games company, home to massive titles that are loved worldwide and has a company value in the hundreds of millions, with a friendly office and strong focus on a healthy work-life balance, is looking to add a Regional Product Manager in a push to grow their marketing team, who will be at the frontline of driving profits of their titles in the region.
We are partnering with a well-established games company, home to massive titles that are loved worldwide. The company has a value in the hundreds of millions, which is a testament to their games’ success, and they plan to continue delivering smash hit games.
The benefits of the role include a generous salary of €60,000, continued learning and career development, a friendly and happy office culture, and a healthy work-life balance is actively encouraged!
• You will need to be at the frontline of driving profits of the titles of our client in your region.
• Work with cross-functional marketing, sales, and creative teams to develop and execute marketing campaigns and strategies.
• Represent your region and offer innovative ideas that will drive the success of titles in your region.
• Connect with externals to develop potential partnerships and commercial endeavours for the client’s titles
• Other ancillary responsibilities such as contributing to forecasts and marketing budgets, tracking and analysing KPIs, and delivering reports to management, and executing sales/social media campaigns.
• 3+ years of experience within the games industry.
• A clear background in marketing and sales
• A history of being able to combine creativity with a quantitative approach.
• Available for travel.
If this sounds like a role you would be happy in, send your CV to email@example.com
Located – Based remotely in Europe, with the possibility of full remote, or relocation to North East Europe.
Salary – €60,000Salary – €60,000
To apply please email Ash@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.