This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Indie Games
OPM’s client are a Montreal based studio who aim to proven unique experiences to players through their memorable and creative game worlds.
They are currently seeking a Production Manager to assist in the daily production process and provide support to development teams.
- Manage, schedule and track project timelines, milestones and deliverables based on the goals of the project and the agreed upon delivery dates
- Enable group and cross-group communication, ensuring timely dissemination of information, and any requested documentation
- Record meeting notes when needed and translate them into a coherent, organized recap and list of action items
- Assist teams in tracking production deliverables
- Collect information and resources from the team and collate them for daily and weekly updates
- Track tasks and project progress, working with the development team to identify and resolve any issues
- Solid experience in game development
- Good experience with Jira
- Great project management skills including organized and focused methods of working
- Strong time management skills with a proven ability to focus on priorities, handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Knowledge and understanding of Google Workplace
- Ability to communicate and comprehend technical information in both written and oral form
- Keen sense of risk assessment and problem solving
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills
- Bilingual French/English is an advantage
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 412!