" Ref - 5272700. Seeking an experienced Production Director, partnering with the Executive Producer to manage and support the development of this AAA studio’s Production team. To plan the process across the project, ensuring timely delivery of yet another high-quality game!
• Broad production experience across various projects (preferably in AAA studios)
• Full life-cycle development experience as a director or producer with 12 years’ minimum experience in games (preferably 6 as a development director, senior producer, or lead)
• Product / project management experience with the ability to demonstrate this in writing and practically
• Experienced working on projects over 50 people
• Able to manage and improve the creative process
• A bigger picture view with the ability to make decisions on strategic topics
What we’re looking for:
• Approachable and engaging, with impressive experience in different management styles across varying levels of the team
• Experienced managing and coaching senior team members
• A great negotiator and collaborator between departments, able to solve challenges with a positive approach
• A brand ambassador, who will happily represent the studio
This role is hybrid based in the Midlands UK, relocation and VISA assistance can be provided.
Prior experience in these areas would be desirable but the studio really values talent and passion above all else!
Get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this incredible opportunity!
We are partnered with numerous studios so if this position isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for your next role still get in touch and we can discuss what you’re looking for. or Sales, PR and Marketing Jobs"