Media Molecule is looking for an experienced Senior Producer to take on a new opportunity within their expanding Production team. Reporting directly to the Lead Producer you will be responsible for delivering on the multiple production led initiatives, from improving our development tools to managing our project management workflows.
- Helping ensure that we have clear best practices for development across the studio
- Making sure our development tools allow us to be best in class, supporting the implementation of new software and maintenance of existing software
- Managing our project management reporting processes, helping ensure effective communication at all levels across the studio
- Working with the Lead Producer to support the delivery of key business initiatives
- Managing project allocations, you will effectively maintain team allocations across the development teams, handling requests from projects, highlighting over allocations in advance and flagging any upcoming skills gaps
- Supporting production hiring efforts and onboarding support, making sure that we’re effective with our production hiring processes, from interviewing candidates to initial onboarding activities
- Adhoc support around production team needs – training requirements, coordinating any event dates, game jam facilitation, budgets, reporting etc.
Skills & Experience Required
- You have expertise in working with different development tools
- You are able to manage and prioritise multiple initiatives
- You are highly organised with strong prioritisation and project management skills
- You have experience working with project management software and methodologies
- You are able to work without excessive supervision or direction
- You have excellent communication skills and are able to work effectively in a remote team environment
- A strong interest in games
- Sense of humour!
- Experience in AAA, Live Service, MMO / Online Game play
This is a permanent position, applicants must be able to travel to the Guilford office on a regular basis.