Platforms – AAA Games Audio
OPM are working with an multi award-winning outsourcing specialist in dialogue and audio with a background working with the gaming industry’s most successful studios. They are seeking a talented individual to join their team based in London.
- Deep knowledge of the games industry and audio production processes – ideally with experience in broadcast, commercial or Postproduction.
- Experienced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, ideally comfortable using formulas such as SUMIFS and COUNTIFS to produce stats in relation to dialogue scripts.
- Professional experience in a role needing similar project management skills.
- Process oriented but can easily adapt to a growing company with evolving processes.
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines, multiple accounts, multiple stakeholders and prioritise work accordingly.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and client-relationship management skills.
- Responsible for each project’s full lifecycle: from client requirements, to defining a budget and a timeline, and delivering the project successfully to agreed milestones and quality levels.
- Prepare recording scripts for actors, directors, and studio engineers, along with any other essential assets required for the smooth running of the recording sessions.
- Track the progress of the recording sessions throughout and adjust schedules accordingly.
- Handle script updates and changes and asset drops throughout the production.
- Track the progress of final audio assets deliverables by liaising with the Postproduction team.
- Assess requirements to evolve/adapt production plans and timeline depending on the project.
- Interact with clients daily and manage the client relationships.
- Ensure that the client’s needs are met or rationalise any push backs in a clear and decisive way.
- Responsible for third party management including negation of fees in relation to your projects including freelancers, external vendors, and other service lines.
- Assist and support the Casting team with actor selection for auditions.
- Prepare initial quotes based on the client’s early brief and then effectively communicate cost variations and changes throughout the project to all stakeholders.
- Set and manage the overall delivery of projects, with a responsibility for the allocation and effective management of all projects – working across multiple departments.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 427!