Are you experienced Project Manager with a background in video games or immersive / interactive media (VR, AR etc)? Have you managed multiple budgets and clients? Are you an Excel wizard?
Amiqus have partnered with one of the video games industry’s most successful and well respected multi-award winning outsource companies. They are a voice production company specialising in games dialogue, that for over a decade has played a pivotal role in casting and capturing some of the games industry’s most widely acclaimed performances.
As a Production Manager, you will be responsible for the smooth running of dialogue production, for everything from indie mobile games to AAA console games, as well as voice production for other tech & digital media, in both English and other localized languages, working with a multitude of clients from around the world.
- In depth knowledge of the games industry and/or audio production processes – potentially with experience in broadcast, commercial or Postproduction, or at a developer or creative agency;
- Experience in a role requiring a similar overall project management skill set;
- Solid knowledge of project management – process oriented but can easily adapt to a growing company with evolving processes
- Capability to work independently as well as part of a team, be responsible and take ownership of the work delivered
- The ability to manage multiple deadlines, multiple accounts, multiple stakeholders and prioritise work accordingly
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and client-relationship management skills
- Experienced knowledge and use of Microsoft Office, in particular of Microsoft Excel, ideally comfortable using formulas such as SUMIFS and COUNTIFS to produce stats in relation to dialogue scripts.
This is an amazing opportunity not to be missed, with an annual salary of £30,000 - £40,000 plus benefits.
Please click apply or contact Kim Hunt on 01925 839730 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.