We are working with a world-famous AAA game studio based in the Midlands, UK who is seeking an Programming Manager to join their team and work on their exciting racing title live ops. The successful Programming Manager will be granted responsibility for guiding the code team to realise the ambitious vision of the project.
This is a man management role including scheduling and planning with no hands-on coding involved. You will be reported to by Lead Coders across multiple areas.
What will you be doing?
- Leading a code team of 50+ on a huge project on a 4 year lifecycle
- Mentoring and training
- Testing and refining gameplay features
- Ensuring high quality code is delivered according to schedule
- Code reviews
Who you are
- A background in C++ console programming
- Multiple released titles under your belt, including at least one from a Lead Programming position
- Strong leadership skills
- Knowledge of industry standard development best practices
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar
We offer a great work-life balance, excellent bonus scheme and some of the best salaries in the industry.
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1794.
Big Planet is an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.