"To apply: Ref - 5183300. Role Description
You will coordinate the schedule, budget, issues and risks of the project. It will be your job to make sure the project management framework is well-organized and runs smoothly.
- Monitoring project progress and creating project status reports for producers and stakeholders.
- Assisting with resource scheduling so that team members have the resources they need to complete their tasks.
- Scheduling stakeholder meetings and facilitating communication between the project manager and stakeholders throughout the project life cycle.
- Managing project management documents such as the project plan, budget, schedule or scope statement, as directed by the project manager.
- Executing a variety of project management administrative tasks such as billing and bookkeeping.
- Support team members when implementing risk management strategies.
Education, Skills & Qualifications
- At least 2 years of experience on a similar position
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management or a related field
- Project management certifications: Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM), project management professional (PMP) or similar
- Working knowledge of project management software (Jira, Rally, ShotGrid etc.)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
To apply please email Callum@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.