We are looking for 2 Project Managers (Permanent and Maternity cover) to join our Jagex Partners Team. As a Project Manger in Jagex Partners, you will be responsible for leading teams to deliver Small to medium scale project(s). This includes management of issues, risks and project change requests to ensure successful and on-time project delivery.
Please note, we are offering this role on a flexible working basis and will be able to accommodate fully onsite work at our Cambridge office, Hybrid or Remote working (as long as you're based in the UK).
Key duties Include:
- Support new title review process with early-stage project management, supporting with administrative work and playtest delivery.
- Manage multiple small and medium size projects that Jagex Partners support, preparing estimates and detailed project plans for all phases of the project.
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverables, dependencies, risks, and issues, communicating across leadership.
- Facilitate internal and external stakeholder meetings to ensure projects are on track, action items delivered, and schedules are accurate.
- Manage project scope and changes effectively with support from Third-Party Programme Manager maintaining clear and timely stakeholder communication.
- Ensure that all owned projects are accurately represented and kept up to date alongside the full publishing portfolio, collaborate with the rest of the project management team to ensure clear transparency across all projects.
- Calm and deliberate within a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Strong communicator.
- Organized and highly motivated.
- Ability to learn and work well within a team.
- Foster a highly productive, fun team environment, implement diversity, equity, and inclusion standard methodologies across the organization.
- Knowledge of the game development process.
- Airtable, Confluence and JIRA experience.
- Passion for videogames preferable.
A leader in creating deep and engaging experiences on PC and mobile, Jagex was founded in 2001 and is today one of the UK’s biggest and most respected video game developers and publishers.
Famed for its flagship MMOs RuneScape and Old School RuneScape, Jagex has welcomed more than 260million player accounts to its world and created a $1bn lifetime franchise revenue. Today the RuneScape franchise exists beyond running games in live operations; our titles are living games that connect and inspire millions of players, with content and experiences both inside and outside of inexhaustible game worlds.
Both RuneScape and Old School RuneScape, on PC and mobile, offer ever-evolving, highly-active worlds and our community-focussed development ethos empowers players to have a real say in how each game is shaped.
Jagex is expanding and extending its portfolio with fresh franchise titles, new IP and, in 2018 launched Jagex Partners, delivering third-party publishing and operational services exclusively for the living games of the future.
Jagex employs more than 400 people at its Cambridge headquarters and is on the hunt for talented people to work across the business to help the company to achieve yet another year of record growth and player satisfaction.
- Flexible Working- Bonus Scheme- Private Health Care - Gym Membership- Monthly Energy Allowance- Generous Pension Contributions- Life Insurance- Free Cycle Repair- Income Protection- Dental Plan- Free Fruit and Drinks- Subsidised Canteen
Feel like you fit this role, but don’t meet all the requirements? We strive for fresh perspectives, so as long as you can demonstrate how your attitude and other abilities might make up for any gaps we would welcome your application! Jagex are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.