This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Games
OPMs client is looking for a talented Project Manager to join their team.
The successful candidate will be making sure the team performs in the most effective way, fostering a culture that balances productivity, innovation, learning and healthy communication.
- Solid experience in project management.
- Previous experience in working in videogames.
- Fluent in English.
- Clear and effective communication and negotiation skills.
- Flexibility and initiative, together with excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Knowledge of agile project management techniques and best practices.
- Proficiency in multiple software tools to manage projects and facilitate related communication, including and not limited to JIRA and Microsoft tools.
- Passion for the video game industry.
- Help define and refine clear priorities, expectations, and commitments and measurable progress points against those.
- Consistently track and confirm that desired progress against milestone and sprint goals is being achieved.
- Help streamline and adjust our clients project management processes to suit this team's specific workflow needs.
- Ensure that the various planning, communication, and tracking tools are properly implemented and updated.
- Assist in defining deliverables and distribution of the team's cycles for sprints and longer-term roadmaps.
- Coordinate and create the means required to ensure the proper flow of information throughout the project (e.g. meetings, newsletters, mailing lists, etc.)
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 420!