Interactive is working with a self-publishing development studio creating mobile games for Esports fans.
They seek an experienced Project Manager. You will work directly with designers, artists and developers, using methods of agile management to establish and maintain processes, manage task and information flow and lead multiple departments through pre-production, planning, estimations and delivery, making sure our product updates are delivered on time and in amazing quality. Your decisions will matter from day one and you’ll be paving the way for further expansion of the company and its game portfolio. You’ll be reporting directly to the Head of Product, having all the support you need to build a fun, high-quality profitable game.
• Working with the project team (departments of game design, UI/UX and development) and leading them through all phases of planning and execution, from epics in the roadmap, to precise and detailed user stories, to estimations and sprint planning, to delivery and testing, and to releasing.
• Collecting feedback from the team and updating our work processes accordingly, to improve both quality of our releases and convenience of our work.
• Analysing the results of our work and keeping track of our performance to further improve on our planning capabilities.
• Together with the Head of Product, helping to shape the project roadmap that’d allow us to be as productive as possible while keeping our stress level low.
• You have 4+ years in Project Management in the industry of Mobile Free-to-Play Games.
• You have great knowledge of best practices of agile development, Scrum or Kanban (ideally both) and have applied these practices yourself in multiple teams/companies.
• A competitive salary in a well-funded gaming studio, which you still help to shape
• The opportunity to work in the most exciting industries in the world – Esports and Gaming
• The ability to own your work, but to collaborate with a knowledgeable and enthusiastic team.
This is a full time role based in Berlin. Salary is negotiable.
Global Games Executive Search | Building World Class Teams | We care about Diversity.
Follow Interactive jobs on LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/company/interactive-selection Facebook at www.facebook.com/Interactive.Selection and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/gamesjobs
Interactive is an equal opportunity search firm that values diversity. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds.