"To apply: Ref - 5115500. Our client, a studio renowned for providing exciting and memorable mobile gaming experiences, is looking for a Project Manager to bolster their talented team. This studio puts people first, both in the games they create and for those working in the studio.
They are looking for someone who can help balance the day-to-day operations of the studio; to optimise workflow, run multiple concurrent projects with shared resources, and set best practices as they continue to scale. The ideal candidate will have worked on at least one mobile title.
• Experience producing and releasing games
• Knowledge of owning and running development processes (e.g. SCRUM)
• Experience with designing, planning and executing Product and Game roadmaps
• Fluent in industry-standard management tools such as JIRA or similar
• Ability to inspire teammates, motivate others and achieve team deadlines
Get in touch with email@example.com for more information
To apply please email Callum@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.