OPMs client is looking for a Publishing Producer to join an established videogame development studio.
Our clients founding team is based in Worms, Germany, where they work on internationally acclaimed IP’s, and create fresh and innovative titles for consoles and PC. They are looking for a Publishing Producer who works with passion, team spirit and who work to a high standard to create remarkable games for players worldwide.
- Enthusiasm for games and game development
- Professional experience as a producer in the video games industry
- Existing track record (supervision and completion of existing projects)
- Experience with projects focusing on management, simulation or strategy as well as next-gen consoles (Xbox One, PS4, Switch) is an advantage
- Very good MS Office skills and documentation skills to ensure transparency and traceability of projects
- Experience with project management methods (Scrum, Waterfall, etc.) and project-related software (Hansoft, Jira, Mantis, etc.)
- Very good and business fluent English, both written and spoken
- Very good communication skills (oral & written)
- Willingness to travel for regular studio visits at home and abroad
- Supervision of projects from the first pitch to the closing package (concept to ship).
- Completing projects in time, budget and quality and helping to define these points
- Support and motivation of the development teams and interface
- Creation and acceptance of development milestones, as well as budget control
- Active support of stakeholders (PR, marketing, etc.) and in the studios
- Organisation and maintenance of related project documentation (protocols, reports, FAQs, game design pillars, etc.)
- Contact person in the company for detailed questions about the development and its content
- Evaluation and analysis of new projects (pitches, prototypes, etc.)
- Coordination of QA and localisation
- Working where games live!
- A lively, creative and open atmosphere in a growing company
- Exciting tasks, freedom to develop your own ideas and initiatives as well as short decision-making processes
- Responsible work in a constantly evolving industry
And many more!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214413