OPM’s clients are seeking a talented QA Development Specialist to join their ever-growing team on an entirely new Unannounced project
The successful candidate will work closely with artists, animators, designers, and engineers to consult on quality issues and provide testing support
- Knowledge of PC and Console game development.
- Understanding and experience with different techniques for testing games.
- Knowledge of QA methodologies.
- Have a good understanding of gameplay mechanics.
- Fluent in English, with good communication skills.
- Must be able to work in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Support the programmers, designers, and artists during every step of production development.
- Provide risk analysis and quality consulting to other development staff.
- Create and maintain QA documentation.
- Work alongside and assist the QA team to manage the bug database to ensure they reflect the current state of projects.
- Help coordinate the QA effort with external teams.
- A competitive salary.
- An allowance to cover the Dutch mandatory health insurance.
- 25 paid + 4 extra paid working days off a year.
- Relocation package.
- Pension scheme.
- A commuter allowances.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214428!