"To apply: Ref - 513148700. QA Lead
An established and independent UK games developer located in Isle of Wight, with over 25 years in the industry and creators of over 40 games for mobile, PC and console with millions of sales and downloads, is looking for a skilled QA Lead to join their fast-paced QA department and be responsible for leading a group of internal testers.
As the new QA Lead, you will be defining testing strategies to ensure all the products are up to standards, by creating testing plans and ensuring the team meets deadlines set up for those plans, while keeping accurate records of findings.
- Assign and supervise the team’s work in a structured manner.
- Create and lead test plans, ensuring all bugs are correctly registered.
- Maintain detailed documentation related to issues and bugs.
- Work alongside programmers in the reproduction and validation of bugs and errors
- Verify the implementation of features and fixes.
- Be involved in the hiring and training of new QA staff members.
- 2+ years of experience in a functional QA department within the gaming industry, including the formulation and maintaining of test plans.
- Computer literate and good knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Testing experience in platforms like Xbox One, PlayStation4, Steam, iOS/Mac, Android, VR/AR and working knowledge of JIRA would be a plus.
- Able to commute/relocate to Isle of Wight (no remote work modality available) – Assistance offered
To apply please send CV to Samantha@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.
Please click for more Games Jobs"