OPMs client is looking for a Lead QA to join a team of highly skilled coders to help them create a vast, expansive AAA open world game.
The successful candidate will foster a culture that balances productivity, innovation, learning, and healthy communication.
- The ability to operate at high and low levels – capable of hands-on work as well as leader and mentor to your team.
- A strong understanding of how to support all departments and high technical teams.
- Strategic thinker: Proven ability to create data focused test strategies and tools utilizing metrics
- A deep desire to build up a world-class international QA team.
- Excellent track record – credited on at least 2 shipped AAA games.
- Working experience in a modern console environment.
- Working experience in Unreal Engine is a plus.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative, interdisciplinary, iterative environment.
- Strong understanding of development processes, workflows, automation, and tools.
- Ability to lead and delegate as required.
- Thrive in a collaborative, iterative development environment.
- Quality advocate.
- Hire, lead and coach a QA team focused on automation.
- Own the QA process to deliver AAA quality games.
- Plan and execute with automation engineers tools to optimize the pipelines to minimize manual testing.
- Create, track, and manage metrics that have an impact on team and product quality.
- Identify, evaluate, manage and communicate risks to the team.
- Monitor and prioritize the defect database.
- Design and execute test plans focused on automation.
- Playtest and give feedback on content being developed.
- Provide meaningful direction to your team through team meetings, 1 on 1 session and 360 feedback.
- Be on top of the personal development goals of your team, making sure there is always a healthy environment that fosters learning.
- Relocation Package/assistance and VISA support.
- Restaurant Tickets: approx 180 € per month (2.160€/year).
- 23 vacation days per year + Christmas to the new year (the office is closed from 24th December to 2nd January).
- Develop your career working in a super exciting environment with a great working atmosphere, international work environment
- Flexible Working Hours & Flexible Friday.
- Flexible working conditions of Work From Home.
And many more!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214413