We are currently looking for a skilled QA Technician to work with an exciting company bringing the next generation of interactive gaming.
You will be the go-to person assisting with the development of this studio’s software to a high standard, reporting on the general usage of the application and working with the team to ensure issues are identified and provide solutions. As their QA Technician you will contribute ideas and identify ways to streamline testing processes.
What will you be doing?
- Consistently analyse issues and gather information
- Report on bugs and give detailed feedback
- Create testing criteria
- Manage all QA processes across all platforms
- Evaluate the QA pipeline to make it more effective
- 2+ years of QA industry experience – this is a key role for the studio, and you need to be able to work autonomously.
- Proven experience working with bug tracking systems
- Proven experience creating bug reports
- Experience providing solutions and streamlining processes
- Ability to communicate well with other team members
- Agile approach to working
- Active interest in new technology
- Experience working on mobile apps
This role is initially remote on a contract basis. This has the potential to become a full-time role working in the studio in Leamington Spa or nearby.
To learn more about this role please contact Louise Wardale firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more!